FAQ QUESTIONS FOR COMPETITION
Hello as I had said many times I send mail to ask about my work so thank you not finished yet, but I sometimes hes a bit difficult to answer personally so I came up this section.
Here I leave so many answers. Q
Already an approximate date for the publication of Scarlet?
is an estimated date yet could not confirm that fact comes out in NOVEMBER
P Do you have any other publishing project?
If you actually want to end the Crimson THIS saga which still lacks two Scarlet and final book, but I am currently preparing the publication of a novel very special to me in my dreams.
P Do you think vampires exist?
Well this is a difficult question to answer because there are times in my personality that I behave like St. Thomas, until I see not to believe, but I think it would be prudent of me to say that we should not rule out their existence and that you never know exactly what is happening outside
P
When we THIS CARMESI and get a more open public sale?
Well I hope it will be before this year ends, I've been working very hard to put in more and more places and get an imprint that will allow its distribution is much broader.
Q. I want to write you could tell me to do?
Well I do not consider myself the best writer in the world in fact there are several things that I still uncorrected but I can tell you that if you really desire, first think hard on the issue and begin to develop there and once you have completed your writing read it but not as author but as a reader, not forget to always have at hand a dictionary and try not to use words Jargon too calo or to prevent people too do not understand what you wrote.
Q Can you talk a little about your new project? Well
IN MY DREAMS is a romantic novel with supernatural touches, such as the question of whether you meet someone in a dream, fall in love with that person and how crazy is that the look with despair. This novel is very special to me for his subject and that had the issue from two years ago, in fact wanted to write before THIS CARMESI but I was not sure how good idea it was, was due to travel to Japan to perform I realized it's not as crazy and decides to finish it during my stay there. Another interesting point is that have music, I have three great passions, music, literature and performance, as you know I work for dubbing, write books and I love singing and writing, but not always I have the opportunity to do everything at the same time with this novel it succeeds. I hope you enjoy it.
Q How is called the publisher who will publish?
Endora, and you can buy both in the libraries as e book online.
0 comments:
Post a Comment