Chapter 4 "Changes" Part 1
The day finally ended and Hatori offered to take on his motorcycle, along the way we talk only about race that would be within six weeks. We expected that the date of the race and had prepared to move into the house of students, by the beginning of the semester in college, was the same. - Tomorrow, what time you enes to be at the airport? "He asked as he removed his helmet head.
"At ten o'clock, but the bus to the airport leaves at nine so .... "He interrupted," Bus? No, I pass by you to take, if you agree, of course I smiled, I first ordered and then I asked if he agreed, there were times that my friend told me balance.
"I agree" I said with a smile. He got off the bike and pulled me towards him.
- Is it okay if I hug you? "Said sorry.
-A does not bother me, "I said trying to play down, my head leaned against his chest and he could hear his breathing hectic. It took me by the shoulders to separate. "I tell you something important," he said with a tone so serious that I could only nod his head, ti enes a very strange idea of \u200b\u200byou, do you see yourself as you really are, so as a friend to tell yourself, you are a wonderful person Melissa, you erna, kind, strong, fearless, intelligent, do not let anyone tell you otherwise and no longer feel bad about not being accepted, you accept yourself better and that will always be suffi cient. See you tomorrow, I will come at nine, you have sweet dreams, got on the bike again, placed the helmet and left. I froze at his words, how he knew those things to perfection, it was actually something I kept hidden. If you already had earned a place in my heart, now I felt affection for him is multi plained. I went to my room and I took a bath, I was very tired, I put on my pajamas and got into bed, turned on the TV and a couple of times I changed the channel. The fatigue I closed my eyes so I turned off the TV and I got carried away by a deep sleep.
was a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel through which I walked, I looked at my feet to avoid falling because of the blackness that surrounded me when I finally managed to reach the fi nal, I passed the threshold of light. Hatori back was facing the front, shouted his name but did not seem to listen when he finally seemed to notice my presence turned to look at me, had his hands full of blood, his eyes were different, tried to approach but he crouched and gave a piercing cry after a few seconds, or became a howl, jumped down and began to squirm, and when I leaned over to try to reassure me growled, the measured six feet up and had become a huge wolf with silver fur and long white fangs dripping blood. I tried to approach him a little, but spoke
"Stay away, stay away from me, I hate you, I hate you ... He cried and took a swipe at me. Suddenly I heard a male voice came from the darkness he had left behind, known seemed as if the sound of her voice made my heart stop, when you turn to look at the face of the person shouting my name all disappeared and I woke in my bed sweating. I looked at the clock, were six in the morning I got up to take a bath, but was still stunned by this strange dream. It reminded me of something, but I could not figure out why.
I started to walk toward the boarding gate, took the ticket from the pocket of my coat, but to get to the entrance I heard someone shouted my name was Hatori. "Wait," shouted even louder, came running to me. Whatever it happens, by Please do not forget that we are friends since the first time we met, represents something important, please do not forget. It bothered me so much when I said I did not understand, but nodded and smiled and went through the detector. I handed my ticket to board the plane. I said no problem, he would go to visit soon and could tell it all in stride, and so spare me the look of contempt that I dedicate Chise if I did something impulsive. I turned to look at a ma last time my friends and I left shaking his right arm. When I turned again to go my way, I hit the shoulder of someone he was a boy who walked into the arrivals hall, I was loss in the depth of his eyes, short black hair, pale skin and chocolate brown eyes that were the ones who caught my eye and connected with my fi jamente looking at us, before apologizing for the crash of my head his shoulder. - Are you all right? He asked, his voice was so sweet I took a second to recover. "Yes, sorry, was distracted," I said trying not to seem inconsistent, "
" No problem, "he said and kept going. I saw him walk away for a few seconds and then, I went on my way.
That trip to Japan would bring many things into my life some good some not so but it has always been something that I do and I still repentance and regret that is, if I had known it would be the last time I would see ma Hatori would have liked to tell me something else.
I fell asleep on the plane, drawn by the thread of my dreams I was lying on a bed of stone in the middle of a room that looked old. All around it was lit by candles, my mother was against me, holding a dagger with his right hand stunned I asked - what are you doing Mom? Where are we? "She did not answer, but his eyes were different, devoid of expression, just a total black; After contemplating for ma last time, stabbing my chest with the knife. I felt the sharp pain of the blade into my chest and get to my heart, I could smell the sweet scent of my blood to spill into the fi at the table, I began to feel dizzy due to blood loss, I woke up in the seat the plane.
-Melissa-said my mother in a voice hoarse with nerves.
"Tell me," he said with his mouth full of pizza do you remember your father's friend, met her some time, her name was Becky?
"Sure, Dad was the secretary when I was little.
"Yes, dear, passed away little, the conversation began to turn strange my mom was not the person you po became so would be for the death of someone you do not Zaba sympathizers. In my memory, also kept the many discussions between my parents because of this woman, even came close to divorce by the jealousy of my mother and the high esteem in which my father had this as Becky.
- What was mom what happened? if bad memory before it moved to Dad, she married and moved to England with her husband. My mother's face full of surprise, took me by surprise, not usually behave this way so cautious when talking with me and give information.
-No I am sure your father called him several weeks ago to tell about it, she intended to return to work with him, that's why her husband called, as you said, an animal attacked while traveling in the East.
- A animal and did not say what kind? "My question seemed to have relaxed, Why? To you never know that you enjoyed po-detail was right, but it seemed strange that in two places and about the same time animal attacks claimed the lives of anyone. "Yes I know, but while I was in Kyoto similar thing happened near the home of Hatori a result of an animal attack, a woman died -The face of my mother broke down and got up from the chair. -Melissa, you better go to sleep, tomorrow you have to start with the details of your move.
That night I had a nightmare, I saw Becky but with the look you should have now, was in a dark street racing as he turned back as if someone were chasing suddenly stopped short in front of me, I was who pursued her in front of my eyes became the same kind of giant wolf which had been converted Hatori do in my first nightmare, only there was a difference I had no desire to kill Hatori, but at the moment that she became unsheathed katana and cut his head.
Your father spoke to his branch chief of the United States to have a clearer idea about how much more we empowerment you stay here, they say it will be a year or so, so your father came up with the idea of buy a house, the company, by right of seniority, helped him locate one that was near the campus, and I bought it. Will not you move to a student house but our new home. Now that was a surprise, I had no idea they were capable of something similar. - So live in the house?
"If the daughter can find a partner, five-bedroom house you Jan, space will be no problem and not have to live alone, also only be for one year and maybe a few months while we put in order some issues here What do you think? -
- What, do I think? This is perfect mom, thanks! -
0 comments:
Post a Comment