A BETTER WORLD IS POSSIBLE? GLOBALIZATION
No doubt many threads are left open in this course, no doubt many concerns raised, pleasant experiences and I hope that many reflections.
the semester ends and ends in a semester more than half its formation and completion of this course first because it is precisely the theme of globalization and the problems facing human beings today, and second because to leave would think not most were with the vision of the commitments qe we all as human beings, particularly young people for the simple fact of being and maxime you who have had the opportunity to achieve a educaciónn I hope to continue and finish there.
This video I am presenting now invites us to reflect on the challenges in the world and the commitments that we undertake. Ojala
have answers to all those already involved and also those who have not had a chance.
I WANT TO BEGIN TESTING FOR ALL YOUR SUCCESS IN THE WORLD AND ALSO TO REAP THE FRUITS THAT HAVE SOWN FOR THE DAY TOMORROW CAN SHOW YOU REALLY ARE GOOD AND Christians and honest citizens.
A big hug to everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment