Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ontario Novelty Drivers License

seahorses - do it yourself


Not every place in the stone roses and ian ......


This album was produced by Tony Visconti. For this adventure, John has had with Chris Helme, Stuart Fletcher and Andy Watts. "The same night I decided to leave Stone Roses went with a friend for a few beers. The pub was playing a band with a bass player who caught our attention. It turned out to be Stuart, who was not a gang member and was only replaced the original bassist. Chris I found him in the street and sang for a few coins at first seemed too folky to be the frontman of the group that did but, eventually, I realized that was what I needed. "


According to the decision to leave John Stone Roses "came suddenly. Could not go. What also decided he wanted to continue in the music world. Thus, I never start my own band while I was with the Stones, but the same night that left the group began to assemble Seahorses. "He did not agree with the view that Stone Roses were flower of a day, but admits that he has learned things with the band taking into account the future of Seahorses. "I have learned to avoid falling into stagnation. To create good songs have to be cool, he's happy. Today I can not be closed: I have to be receptive and open."




0 comments:

Post a Comment