Tuesday, May 3, 2011
How's It Working At Menchies
Unfortunately, I do not was possible to record the conference and there were some logistical problems, but I can tell you that even though there was not much public, I had fun making this conference, people who were listening were very cooperative with me, there was a representative of Endora Editions so also will talk about the new novel to be published in June this year, I can already tell that should come in the week of 20 to 25 June ... and they pass the data to come to the conclusion of this publication ... give away some copies, shirts and tab ... as I catch a lot of people are now part of the fan club.
was worth being there, the truth is that had already been very busy and I was very tired but the day I attended the event, sign a lot of copies and many people bought their own right there.
a short while that the publication is finished ... So I'm very happy because the book has not been widely publicized and has sold quite well ... on the donation to MEXICO JAPANESE ASSOCIATION to support the reconstruction of the area affected by the earthquake and tsunami of March 11, do not think I've forgotten but I know how is the situation of the books, unfortunately Mexico has no culture rooted reading and selling books is slow, so my family and I have waited a little bit is coupled to donate an amount that is a little more substantial. However
I keep my word, once the deposit is made I'll post proof of payment to avoid misunderstandings. Meanwhile
thank you very much to the people who bought during the event!!
Many thanks to the organizers of Mr. Octavio TNT and Mr. Beto that gave us all their support!
Thanks to Flor who was representing Editions Endora!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment